Monday, May 30, 2011

catching up

WE ARE ENGAGED!

It's almost been a month since Keynon asked me to marry him. It happened in Ventura, at the beach, on a pier, after an incredible dinner. We were on vacation driving up the coast to San Jose.
Here was a picture we took ourselves with my iphone on the pier.



This was the note I woke up to the next morning, with the view from our hotel room.



We then continued to drive up the coast to San Jose to visit Joshtian. We stayed for the weekend and on our way back home we stopped and visited Megan in Pismo Beach.



I really enjoyed our vacation! It was so nice to get away from everyday life to just take a break and relax. It was especially nice being able to spend time with Joshtian and Megan. And of course, I am overjoyed that Keynon and I are now engaged. Everything just went perfectly. I am truly blessed!

No comments: