Keynon and I have been together for a year now! I can't believe how fast its gone by! I love him so much, and the more time we spend together the more I fall in love! I am so thankful for him. His friendship and love has brought so much joy, even a lot of healing for my heart. I still find myself poking at him asking him if he's really real. He is so patient with me, even when he's waiting hours for me to finish straightening my hair. I love the way he loves me. No one could ever love me like he does! I am so blessed! I truly am so thankful that God would give me such a kind heart to take care of! I am beyond thankful that God would give me more than I could have ever asked or hoped for!
Keynon is up north doing Army stuff till friday, so I am so excited for him to hurry up and get home so we can celebrate!
Here are some of my favorite memories from this year.




No comments:
Post a Comment