Joshtian, my little brother, moved back to San Jose just recently, and I got to go up and visit him. Keynon, also had army stuff up there for a couple of days, so i flew up there a couple of days before my family got there to hang out with him. Joshtian is such a GREAT tour guide. We went to the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, the FULL HOUSE, twin peaks-a mountain that overlooks the city, and a bunch of other places. He also took us to some local places around San Jose and kept us busy the entire time we were up there. I'm so proud of how grown my little brother is becoming. Its so crazy to see him as an adult living on his own and being responsible. I love him so much! I can't wait to go back and visit!
No comments:
Post a Comment