Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Laker Game

Kind of late, but for my Dad's birthday this year, this was his gift. Going to a Laker Game. The game was an easy win for the Lakers, and it was so much fun going with Keynon and my parents. I love that we get to go on double dates together. I never imagined it being so much fun! I also loving being a little older now and being able to get my dad gifts like this. I love that I can bless him! He's always given so much, I love being able to give back. He's such an amazing person! I know how to love because I've seen my Dad's love for God and for my mom, and for us kids. I am so thankful for my dad! I'm so blessed to have a man of God in my life on a day to day basis.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Megan said...

that is so tender! make sure your dad reads this :)