Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Princess Isabelle

This little girl has the cutest personality. To me, she's my second cousin. To her, I'm Auntie Jeanna. The other day she was just over, and she's so in love with animals, especially our cats. Isabelle being only two years old already has an extensive vocabulary, and she's such a little woman. When I took her to our garage to see the kittens, she automatically changed her voice and was saying, "aw, kitty kitty kitty". You know how when older ladies see babies, they're like, "oh cute...you're so cute", kind of in that annoying high pitched voice, almost baby talking. It was so funny, hearing this little kid mimic someone she's heard before talk this way. I couldn't help but laugh...Then, she asked me if she can give the kitty a kiss, so I said yes, and called one of the cats towards me. I kinda held the cat's head in place so Isabelle could give the kitty a kiss on the cheek, but Isabelle had other things in mind. She grabbed the kitty's tail, and kissed the tail. It was so random. I had no idea what was going through her head, but it was so cute. This is Auntie Jeanna and Isabelle, and Isabelle trying to kiss the kitty's tail again.



Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: