Tuesday, December 28, 2010
another random adventure.
The day after Christmas I had to work at 4:30am and I was dreading it the entire time. Especially, knowing how tired I'd be from all of the festivities the days before. Little did I know though, a random customer would invite me on a random adventure. It was about 5 o clock in the morning, and like most mornings at that time I am very curious to why people are up that early on a Sunday. Well, one of the random customers, I found out works for this company that makes the floats for the Rose Parade. She said they were looking for volunteers and I was more than welcome to take part. She then gave me her number and I hurried home and changed and showed up at Keynon's house asking if he'd go with me. He agreed to go, and we had so much fun! More fun than we were both expecting. We got to work on the 40th Anniversary UNO float. I can't wait to see it in the New Year's Day Rose Parade.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment