Monday, November 1, 2010

You got my sunshine.

I don't have a favorite song. I tried and tried to think of one, but I can never think of one song in particular. I do go through favorite songs of the moment. Right now, its Joshua Radin's "You got what I need". His 3rd album just came out a few weeks ago, and I play the cd over and over and over again, because I absolutely love this song. It reminds me of my boyfriend Keynon. We met at a random point in each of our lives, and ever since we've been together, life seems to be filled with so much more sunshine than before. It's so exciting having and planning life in ways i don't get to with family or my girl-friends. It's a new journey with someone who I know I am meant to spend the rest of my life with, who makes me feel LOVE.





No comments: