Some events that have taken place lately...
BHS had their end of the year Luau. And, I am always so encouraged by the christian club on campus. They performed a hula to 'I exalt thee' in front of their entire campus (administration and board members included). These kids live with so much faith and are so on-fire for the Lord. I love watching them Love our Lord whole-heartedly.
Some nights Keynon and I can only hang out after I'm out of work or after he's done with work. We're very busy people. This week he had band practice at 11pm with both of us having work the next day, which may seem crazy to some people, but we love the time we get to spend together even though we don't sleep much. (this is where me being a barista helps us out A LOT) I take pictures of everything. I love that he's a good sport. hahaha. this is him in the studio.
Last night, his band LIKE LEPERS played at the wire in Upland... so, Byron, Jannelle, and I went to supported him. He's such a rockstar! He hates when I tell him that, but he lead a very cool life. I love just watching him! He's so talented and so humble. One of the reasons why I love him! (the part about how humble he is)
Last week, we went to an angel's game. Haven't been to one since I was at CBU, and it was so much fun! This really has been a journey, and I love that we're making a lot of new memories together.
No comments:
Post a Comment